1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Red Truck Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Jan 23, 2010.

1. TMooreGraphics

TMooreGraphics New Member

Here's a shot of my 92 GMC now that I finally got the bumper and grill painted...

[​IMG]

Better pics to come soon.
  2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Your truck is beautiful I love that body style and the Pro-Street look you have done to it. It looks sweet. You should tub it out with Ford 9 inch rearend and put some cheater slicks on it. It would look insane!!!
  3. crwdsm

crwdsm New Member

2011 Silverado LTZ Crew

2011-12-23_09-39-03_671.jpg
  4. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I've got a blue one, but here is my brother's!!

2011 z71 appearance package...beautiful truck. He is also running my old 20's...brings the whole truck to live vs the stock 18's

[​IMG]

Hooked up to the 2010 Malibu wakesetter VLX..handles it great

[​IMG]
  5. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I saw one of those new Silverados in Red with all of the colormatched parts and the tasteful chrome (a lot like this one) last week and thought of how great it looked for being mostly stock. It kind of makes me miss my Silverado.
  6. Harwood103

Harwood103 New Member

Here is my 2004. New grill and hood. Truck has 120,000 miles on it and counting. 011512134928.jpg
  7. reston

reston New Member

I looked through this thread a little bit and I have to admit that I really admire your trucks. The pics some had taken are amazing, they look quite professional! And I can see that you really take care of your cars and that you're not sloppy but also not pedantic! This is amazing :) Unfortunately I don't have any pics to share because I don't own a truck yet. I plan to get one.
  8. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Where did you get this hood? Online? If so, how much did it cost you altogether to get it and get it painted to match? It looks awesome and I've been thinkin of getting a cowl hood put on mine.
  9. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Really nice lookin' truck!! I got a black one... but I gotta give a SHOUT OUT!! when I see one...
  10. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I have a shade of red... hope it counts.