1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Red Truck Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Harwood103

Harwood103 New Member

Thanks for the the comment. It's a Harwood. This one is the first one of a new design that was test fitted on my truck, so I got it for free. It also helps that I work there. The hood is $535.00 and it cost me $300.00 to paint it.
  2. shawn_248

shawn_248 New Member

heres one of my baby
    [​IMG]
  3. Here is a more recent one of mine, can't wait to get some good pictures this Spring when I get her all shined up...
    IMAG0055.jpg

**Middle cab light isn't burned out anymore :great:
  4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Your truck is looking good [MENTION=43318]FrigginNoodles[/MENTION]!!! That church in the background is very beautiful also!!!
  5. Hey thanks [MENTION][MENTION=48263]Red Z71 Max[/MENTION][/MENTION], yea it's a great location. The church is very old, has a lot of character, and is gorgeous in the summer with all the landscaping.

I just finally had a chance to go through all 11 pages and there are some great looking rides in here. Keep the pics coming everyone!
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  6. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well, mine is mostly red on charcoal gray. 2002 Silverado LS Stepside. This truck is far from stock, I have been working on it since the day I got it and now I am winding down some and enjoying it because I almost have everything done to it I was planning.
  7. the phantom

the phantom Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My Red Phantom phantom frontview.jpg
  8. redneckchevy

redneckchevy New Member

Before
    [​IMG]

Got it all cleaned up now
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

i like it man. I really like it. sometimes you need to get em dirty just to clean them up.

Alex
  10. TMooreGraphics

TMooreGraphics New Member

Here are a few 'recent' pics of my red ride after her spring detail...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]