1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Red Truck Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Jan 23, 2010.

1. 95RedBarn

95RedBarn New Member

The Red Barn:
    95 Sierra 5.7L
    GM Performance trans
    3" leveling kit
    33x12.5x15 Goodyear MTR's
    Home made plow harness w/8' plow
    redbarn3.jpg redbarn4.jpg redbarn.jpg redbarn1.jpg redbarn2.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  2. 4x4troy

4x4troy New Member

heres my suburban
    [​IMG]
  3. JBT

JBT Member

2007 Colorado

Clay bar and waxed, all clean!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  4. jayjor

jayjor New Member

2001 Tahoe

2001 Victory Red Tahoe

Attached Files:

5. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Looks like it should be parked in the showroom. Nice claybar job there. Can't wait to do mine in the spring.

Now that's something I can appreciate. Just out of curiosity, Why did you choose to make your own harness? Thinking maybe to either save some cash or to upgrade the wires. Either way it's awesome that you did it. I just got a Western plow with a uni mount frame, ultra mount truck side mount, and the conversion bracket. Anyways that was a lot of wiring to install, I could only imagine starting from scratch.
  6. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 1 Year 500 Posts

114_1022.jpg
    heres my 94 GMC yukon 2dr!
  7. chevysuburban1

chevysuburban1 New Member

I see it is of need of some body work, maybe a couple of new fenders, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

It is a nice Yukon.

- - - Updated - - -

I hand draw and hand paint GMC and Chevrolet trucks on T-shirts. I have enclosed a couple of pics of my Suburban that I did for myself on an ash Grey T-shirt.
    If you would be interested in getting one done of your truck please either email me at: davesautoart@hotmail.com or call me, at : 289-938-5155 anytime.

and if yopu live in the Burlington, Ontario area I would be interested in meeting you for a coffee at a local Hortons some time in the new year.
    Thanks,
    chevysuburban1
    Dave Beveridge.

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice Troy!!!. I am going to get the chrome kit like yours once I have painted my Suburban Black.
    I will try to send you pics of my Suburban, but I have figure out atatchements on here first.
    Take care and have a nice day,
    chevysuburban1

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice red polished truck you have.

- - - Updated - - -

This would look good hand drawn and hand painted on a T-shirt. I hand draw and hand paint GMC and Chevy Trucks on t-shirts.
    If you are interested in having one done please contact me at: Dave's Auto Artt/facebook.com or davesautoart@hotmail.com/289-938-5155 anytime.
    Thanks
    chebvysuburban1

Attached Files:

8. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Looking good 53bowtie. Definitely something to be said about a 2 door suv. Just looks smooth and has a good flow. The snow adds to the pic too :great:
  9. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 1 Year 500 Posts

[MENTION=43318]FrigginNoodles[/MENTION] ya i took a perfect winter picture with it the other day and ill put it on later to day to show you. It is just a perfect postcard picture.
  10. csltrains96

csltrains96 Rockstar 100 Posts

Here is my '89 K2500. Factory paint is coming off pretty good, but it still runs like a champ!

100_8238_3.jpg