1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Redneck Pictures

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Coach24, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Pick away my friend I can take it. and of course can dish a little out as well

Lost my 63 and she was red. Still wanna cry but much better hands than the ex's
  2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

GMTC's new REDNECK SERVER!!!!!!! lol:lol:

redneck_server_farm_2.jpg
  3. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I visit this website every now and then when I want to get a chuckle --> www.thereifixedit.com Some really redneck set up going on there. Anyways, I saw this and figured I had to share this one...
    **This is a 100% real forum post. The captions read, "I have a 5000 gallon above ground pool in my basement. It feels nice down there but the water is freezing. I have a tiny ass pump on it right now that kind of flows water but I'm wanting to heat the hole pool to a reasonable temperature. I want something cheap that won't melt the whole pool as it is rubber. I know I'm not the only person out there with a pool in their basement."
    white-trash-repairs-the-basement-pool-owner-society.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  4. Coach24

ed how did you get a pic so quick of GMTC new server?
  5. Red Z71 Max

Redneck School bus!!!
    redneck%20buses.jpg
  6. Coach24

7. Red Z71 Max

Steer clear of that PROP!!!!!:lol:
  8. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

He shoulda pulled the water from the water heater since it was already inside. Now its not just the rich people who get to have indoor pools:lol:
  9. Coach24

Now every one is running to the wally world to get a pool for their basement
  10. Red Z71 Max

Or just a blue tarp in the back of your truck box!!!