Redneck Pictures

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Coach24, Jan 15, 2012.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I took this one from my own album...

Redneck_Fun2.jpg

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I like it S. No upholstery for the dog to rip up. Nice air cooled seats w.arm rests. Light weight and I am guessing removable for a picnic or other gathering like concerts in the park, fireworks and the such.:sign0173:

3. SurrealOne

It's missing a cooler full of PBR for 'center console'. I fail at rednecking...

4. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

My friend sent me this email about redneck weddings... HAHA!!! LMAO... I have attached one of the pictures from the email... LOL Glad I wasn't invited to that wedding...

redneck_wedding_2.jpg

5. Coach24

He is crying and she is smiling? Hmmmmmm. She definitely got her share of the BBQed possum

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Hey you think those guys got stupid over night. Man like everything else it takes time to get learned bout stuf liken dat.

6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Ha. CMT had a show on called My Redneck Wedding or something like that. Great show but sometimes hit too close to home:lol:

7. SurrealOne

What's CMT????

8. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

CMT = Country Music Television. What rock have you been living under?????:rofl:
    :rofl::rofl:
    :rofl:

9. Coach24

ROFL:rofl::rofl::lol::sign0020:

10. SurrealOne

I can't stand country music. Years ago I traded my hand and know-how for space in a mechanic's garage while I worked on a custom baja bug (I was a teenager). He played country music every day, all day. I heard it all summer long 12 hours a day 5 days a week -- and the only reprieve I got from it was on weekends when I was in the shop and he wasn't there. That turned me off to country forever.

So what would make you think I like country music and thus, might know what CMT is? Did I unintentionally give some indication of this, somewhere?