Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Redneck Pictures

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Coach24, Jan 15, 2012.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I took this one from my own album...

Redneck_Fun2.jpg

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I like it S. No upholstery for the dog to rip up. Nice air cooled seats w.arm rests. Light weight and I am guessing removable for a picnic or other gathering like concerts in the park, fireworks and the such.:sign0173:

3. SurrealOne

It's missing a cooler full of PBR for 'center console'. I fail at rednecking...

4. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

My friend sent me this email about redneck weddings... HAHA!!! LMAO... I have attached one of the pictures from the email... LOL Glad I wasn't invited to that wedding...

redneck_wedding_2.jpg

5. Coach24

He is crying and she is smiling? Hmmmmmm. She definitely got her share of the BBQed possum

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Hey you think those guys got stupid over night. Man like everything else it takes time to get learned bout stuf liken dat.

6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Ha. CMT had a show on called My Redneck Wedding or something like that. Great show but sometimes hit too close to home:lol:

7. SurrealOne

What's CMT????

8. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

CMT = Country Music Television. What rock have you been living under?????:rofl:
    :rofl::rofl:
    :rofl:

9. Coach24

ROFL:rofl::rofl::lol::sign0020:

10. SurrealOne

I can't stand country music. Years ago I traded my hand and know-how for space in a mechanic's garage while I worked on a custom baja bug (I was a teenager). He played country music every day, all day. I heard it all summer long 12 hours a day 5 days a week -- and the only reprieve I got from it was on weekends when I was in the shop and he wasn't there. That turned me off to country forever.

So what would make you think I like country music and thus, might know what CMT is? Did I unintentionally give some indication of this, somewhere?