Redneck Pictures

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Coach24, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Dana W

Dana W Member

Yeah, really. She could jamb a quart of Bud in there and still see over it.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

That's sooooooo wrong...
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member

Redneck "Dodge" owners. Who else would come up with this monstrosity????

funny-redneck-2.jpg
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Ridiculous!
  5. Dana W

Dana W Member

And, who else would carry their own parking place?
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Redneck mansion...

hillbilly_redneck-mansion.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  7. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Some reading fer all red necks and americans
    W O W ! She Did It Again!!!
    Australia says NO -- Second Time she has done this!

She sure isn't backing down on her hard line stance and one has to appreciate her belief in the rights of her native countrymen.

A breath of fresh air to see someone lead. Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

The whole world needs a leader like this!

[​IMG]tr

Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT... Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

NOTE:
    IF we circulate this amongst ourselves in UK , Canada & USA , WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Coach, I'm sure most of rural America feels similarly, as rural America isn't hell bent on being politically correct like the new media, politicians, and other entities/people who make their living based on what someone else thinks of them. Israel has used profiling to very good effect -- because it WORKS. Profiling used properly and justly is a sane approach. However, people who are profiling can abuse that power and must be kept in check. That's the one thing no one seems to be able to answer ... is who keeps the profilers in check.
  9. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member

4wheeler_on_car_-_only_in_the_UP.jpg Who needs one of those fancy trucks? This guy has no issue transporting his four wheeler without one. I would not want to be driving behind him! The picture was taken in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
  10. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member

You Have to love the enginuity of a true Redneck. There is no obstacle that can't be overcome when it comes to their thinking. Sure we may think its crazy and it looks ridiculous, but if it works and doesn't hurt anyone more power to them!!!!!!!
  11. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member

This was me being a dumb redneck on May Long Weekend two years ago. Unfortunately, I have no excuse as I was sober...

Worst part was it was a Dodge dually that pulled me out!

Attached Files:

12. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member

I would like to build one of those redneck skool buses. That would be the ultimate party bus!
  13. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Ok you do the Redneck skool bus and I will start on my Redneck fire truck. Then we can get someone to start on the redneck Police car to police all our in actions.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Hey red that aint too bad at all. Way to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep the pipes lubed and enjoy what you have for tomorrow you may live in Utah.:rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

[TABLE="class: yiv121284691MsoNormalTable"]
    [TR]
    [TD]
    > Live long, laugh often, love much.
    >
    > Each Friday night after work, Bubba would fire up his outdoor grill and cook a venison steak. But, all of Bubba's neighbors were Catholic. And since it was Lent, they were forbidden from eating meat on Friday.
    >
    > The delicious aroma from the grilled venison steaks was causing such a problem for the Catholic faithful that they finally talked to their priest. The Priest came to visit Bubba, and suggested that he become a Catholic. After several classes, Bubba attended Mass...and as the priest sprinkled holy water over him, he said, 'You were born a Baptist, and raised a Baptist, but now you are a Catholic.'
    >
    > Bubba's neighbors were greatly relieved, until Friday night arrived, and the wonderful aroma of grilled venison filled the neighborhood.
    > The Priest was called immediately by the neighbors, and, as he rushed into Bubba's yard, clutching a rosary and prepared to scold him, he stopped and watched in amazement.
    >
    > There stood Bubba, clutching a small bottle of holy water which he carefully sprinkled over the grilling meat and chanted: "You wuz born a deer, you wuz raised a deer, but now you is a catfish."

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

14. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member

The city of Va Beach has a firetruck like that. It runs off of propane.
  15. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Redneck Wine Glass (I actually own one of these, LOL):

31UCpAxb4OL._SS400_.jpg
  16. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member

Thats awesome
  17. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Redneck plane....

[​IMG]
  18. SurrealOne