1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Regional Leaders wanted for Get To Gethers!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ChevyFan, Feb 18, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

If someone wants to setup a Get Together for their City/State/Region, I'll donate a new GMTC Club Sticker to them for their efforts.

The location and timing of the GTG is up to you, just get a few of you together and enjoy commiserating with other about all things GM!

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

No takers? Your Get ToGether can be as little as a small handful of folks. :party:

3. ChevyFan

Let's hear it for the regional Leaders, who's game to become one? You can pick your city, state or region.

Needed:
    GMTC City Leaders
    GMTC State Leaders
    GMTC Regional Coordinators

4. ok i'm game ... i've been tryin to get a few together but the only way i can get more than 2 people to show up is to involve all the truck forums i'm on. i've got a list of car shows for Arkasnsas and Oklahoma going that i'm trying to get meets set up

i'm in Oklahoma but i spend a lot of time with Arkansas guys on other forums so i'd be game for Arkansas and Oklahoma or regional either one

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  5. bostic8

bostic8 Rockstar

I'm game I live in Nebraska. I could either do state, city or Regional whichever you need me for. I have been trying to get an Omaha meet together on another board that im on but noone wants to as of yet!

6. ChevyFan

I don't mind folks being involved in other forums (isn't everyone part of another forum? :) ), but for the purposes of this site, it should be focused on GMTC with add-ons welcome on a secondary level. Overall, as we keep expanding by 600 members per month, we need to start rolling out some GTGs so folks can meet each other.

7. the only real problem is im in the middle of freakin nowhere and no one here wants to do anything .... i'm actually going to Little Rock this weekend, well Bryant but close enough, for a car show and meet with some of my Arkansas friends ... and its a 5 hour drive for me

oh and FYI, i'm real big on stickers ... can you tell ... those stickers are for 3 of the truck forums i'm on ... and i still need to get stickers for at least 2 more ... oh and i have the same set on my ext cab too
    [​IMG]

8. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I guess I could give a shot at trying to get the New Orleans people together. Unfortunatley, I'm not exactly a people person, but I can try... I know we have at least 3 more people on here from the New Orleans Metro area that are active....finalday, phoebisis, and sierraman. What do ya'll think N.O. guys??? I'm a member over at MP3Car.com, and I've been trying to get a get together going on in this area for them. Perhaps a unified get together would be interesting, wanna learn about carputers? LOL

9. TomsHHR

TomsHHR Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Head a region up and get a NEW GMTC decal... What happens to get a used one?? :lol:

10. Calbaby968

Calbaby968 Rockstar 100 Posts

I know I saw a couple people from around the Pittsburgh,PA area. I could do a city or regional, if you are still looking.