1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Regular cab 454ss or Denali equivalent with 6.2 supercharged?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by savagetman, Mar 2, 2014.

1. savagetman

savagetman Member

Hi everyone out in truck land was just wounding, who out there was like me. Who would like to see the new regular cab body stile come out with a 2 wheel drive direct injection 454 with full options like nav and such, or for a regular cab 4x4 Denali ss with the new direct injection 6.2l supercharged motor as in the zo6 corvette as an example. Now i may be dreaming hear but lets hear your thoughts are and what one you would like. Maybe just maybe GM might listen to what its customers really want.
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

google the cheyenne concept truck.

Alex
  3. savagetman

savagetman Member

yep seen it and read everything i could find on it, but unfortunately is a concept and they not going to build it, would have been a sweet ride with out all the carbon fiber in the box and tail gate.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Knowing GM Marketing IF they came out with it it would be in the $74G Plus price range and not sell If Furd came out with the same truck it would be around $60 and sell every one of them.. :gasp:
  5. savagetman

savagetman Member

Enkeiavalanche you may just be right about that. i for one would buy it if it was $60gs
  6. savagetman

savagetman Member

well iv been looking in to getting a branded new 6.2 for a Denali since it will drop right in with just a re-flash of the ecm, but iv also been looking at the LS7 from a Zo6, 6.2 LSA form the ZL1 Camaro and Cadillac CTS-V which will drop in with some slight mods to my truck.
  7. lovesbikes61

lovesbikes61 New Member

I for one would be interested.
    I have a 6.2 now in a 2010 crew, and I love that motor!
    To offer that as an option shouldn't be that hard to do(most of the hardware exists,no?)
    It would definitely raise GM's performance image.
  8. savagetman

savagetman Member

i totally agree, and even better it would be giving us truck peeps what we want.