1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Reminder Of The Summer Truck Meets!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Jun 8, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey everyone!!

Just to remind ya'll... The first ever GMTC REGIONAL TRUCK MEETS are coming up....
    AUGUST 4th, 2012- 57 DAYS AWAY!!

Please check out the link below for your region and all the details for the meets... I really hope that everyone will try and make a great effort to go to the meets...

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/17833-GMTC-Meets-amp-Get-Togethers#axzz1xGcZziVw

Please call, message, PM, Carrier Pigeon, Writing in the Sky... anything...LOL if you have any questions...
    THANK YOU!! To all the volunteers who are taking the banners to the meet... Means a lot to me guys!!
    I want tons of Pictures... LOL Have fun everyone!!
  2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

What? There is a Truck meet or two? When? Where? How Much? Why?:rofl:
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

My Carrier Pigeon Made a left and he should have made a right so He might not be at yur place in time.. But he did send me a post card from Tx....:gasp:
  4. GMCErica

haha!! Well, I guess your Pigeon needs a GPS... Cause he could get lost in the North.. LOL
  5. Grizzly Guy

Grizzly Guy Rockstar 100 Posts

No banner yet E.Maybe this week.Next time I'm down in Stewiacke,I'll check out the place where the meet is.
    G.G.
  6. GMCErica

Hope that you will get it next week... keep me posted...
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Thanks for all of your hard work on these. I made a Google map of these, but I put it under the wrong account. Might have to re-do it and post it up here.
  8. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

hoping i can make it but i havnt look at my shifts yet