1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Removal Of The Front Grille '07 new body GMC

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by DrakeC504, Jun 27, 2012.

1. DrakeC504

DrakeC504 New Member

My New Grille piece came in yesterday and this morning I starting taking the old one off to install the new one. Well I took all four 10mm bolts out and unclipped six clips in the back, there still seems to be something holding it on at the bottom and its not in the instuctions and I can't find it anywhere online or figure out what it is, so HELP!!!!! I really need feed back fast I'm to anxious to install the new grille!!!

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Here's a Diagram, of your Grill, I don't know if it will be able to help??.......but looking at the Diagram, Is there is Clip (Number#3) down at the Bottom(Center)of the Grill....could that be what is holding the Grill on??.....I'm just not sure....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012