1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

removing emblems

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by blacksilverado07, Feb 19, 2008.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. blacksilverado07

blacksilverado07 Rockstar

does anyone know how to remove emblems like ones that a dealership puts on for example landmark chevrolet

2. crane3447

crane3447 Rockstar 100 Posts

If you just mean the dealer logo they love to stick on your nice paint, I just pulled them right off. Your truck is an '07 so the stickers shouldn't do any damage. Mine were on longer then yours and they came off fine. I was very carefull.

3. GMC era

GMC era Rockstar

I have heard of people using a blow dryer to heat the adhesive, then using fishing line to remove the emblem.

4. ScReWs®lOoSe

ScReWs®lOoSe Rockstar

Yep, blow dryer or heat gun and they should come off really easy.

5. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

yup blowdryer or heat gun

6. 07 redrado

07 redrado Rockstar

once its off rub it down with goof off or the similar then wax the area or whole truck to make it shine again. i took the bow tie off my tailgate the same way and u cant even tell it was there.