1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Rental Tahoe with 3:08 rear

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by mikester, Sep 7, 2012.

1. mikester

mikester Member

Ive been looking to replace my wifes 03 Tahoe. Im looking to buy a used low mile Tahoe or Yukon. All of the dealers have low mile trucks but 95% of them are rental company turn ins. Loaded, leather and under 15K on them but they all have 3:08 rears and the transfer case doesnt have low range. Anyone out there have one of these ? Are they dogs because of the 3:08s ? I wish my 2011 crewcab came with 3:73s but its a 5.3.
    I dont want to pay the big money for a brand new SUV but if these trucks are crappy maybe thats what Ill have to do.