Repair Manuals online, for most cars and trucks.

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by dwill3015, Sep 30, 2008.

Newest Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

At this link to the Ohio Public Library System

enter the generic library card number

select:

Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County

then you can select the year, make, model, engine, etc.. of your vehicle and access the full repair manuals, wire diagrams, service bulletins, specifications, etc as you need them

TONS of great repair info for LOTS of vehicles!

Enjoy!
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  2. dwill3015

Bump bump bumpski
  3. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That's great! Thanks for the info!
  4. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

This should be a sticky note somewhere - great resources
  5. mattman

mattman New Member

Thanks for the info! This might help my son with his 85 toyota pickup and a frozen crankshaft pulley bolt.
  6. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I just tried to go back to the site and the "Auto Repair and Reference Center" wasn't there anymore. What happened?
  7. dwill3015

Not sure what happened here. I will lock the thread until it becomes available again.
  8. MrShorty

MrShorty Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I don't know what happened to the Ohio Public Library set up. I do know that several years ago, my local library was considering subscribing to a similar service. At the time, because I was always in there looking things up in the print manuals and checking them out when I could, they gave me a generic login and asked me to look at a subscription service they were considering and see what my opinion was. The login they gave me was only good during the trial/evaluation period (maybe that's what happened here, I don't know).

If you liked that service, my advice would be to go to your local library and see if they subscribe to a similar service. You may find that you already have access to a service like this. And if you don't, you could ask the librarians to look into such a subscription.
  9. dwill3015

Good advice!
  10. tahoe freak

tahoe freak New Member

great site!!!!!!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.