Repair Manuals online, for most cars and trucks.

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by dwill3015, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joefech

joefech New Member

Excellent! Thank you!!!

2. markman34

markman34 Member

confused?

Hi all

I'm trying to navigate to my truck manual but have been unable to reach it.
    When I go to the link, enter my library card # then go to the dropdown menu, there is no Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County listed.
    There are a couple others there that I have tried but I have not found the link to the automotive service resource.
    I'm seeing that it may be up or down depending on the day. Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks!

3. trailblazer58

trailblazer58 Member

library

Thanks so much for that! What a great and easy to use resource!

:money:

4. trailblazer58

trailblazer58 Member

must be something wrong. The drop down menu was there for me just like he said. I would try again. maybe the site was being worked on.

5. rubenalonzo

rubenalonzo New Member

Awesome!!!! Bumpitty Bump!!!

6. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

THE LINK IS BROKE. LOOKS LIKE THE OPLIN HAS REDESIGNED THEIR SITE.

I tried to find the link while navigating the site and couldn't find it.

Please repost the link. Otherwise, AutoZone.com has some of the same info available.

7. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

For sure. I'm sorry to see this as well as I have used it many times. An alterbative is to access your local library online with your library card for auto repair databases. Mine is Chilton's online.

8. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am un-locking this thread because thanks to jbeall (Josh), it works again and has tons of repair info available!

Thanks again Josh!!!

9. jbeall

jbeall Rockstar 100 Posts

Can't take all the credit

Well, I just found the new link--but you can thank all those that pay taxes in Ohio for making the Ohio Public Library system provide this service ;-)

10. jbeall

jbeall Rockstar 100 Posts

Oh, one odd thing I just noticed--I went there, entered the generic library card number of 123456789, and then it told me "invalid card number."

I deleted my cookies, went back and clicked on the link to oplin.org/auto again, entered the number again, and it worked.

So if anybody else gets that error, maybe try deleting your cookies, closing the browser, them opening it and going to oplin.org/auto again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.