1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

repair manuals

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by bowwow, Aug 25, 2009.

1. bowwow

bowwow New Member

Can anyone explain how to navigate to the the repair manuals section. thanks
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

1st :sign0016:to the site.2nd What are you are Driving? :glasses: and 3rd what do you need as far as Repairs....Brakes,Trans,Engine??
  3. bowwow

bowwow New Member

I have a 99 Sierra and it's been a great truck. It's been almost maint. free since new. Other than routine things it's been one of the best vehicles I've ever owned. I am working on my Daughter's 04 Tahoe that has a a/c blower issue, it only works on 5, 1 thur 4 are inop. I think it's a resistor problem and I've tried to get to the repair manual section to see the replacemnet information for it. I am not great with computers but can struggle along most of the time. You have a great looking truck. Thanks veryy much
  4. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts

welcome to the site
  5. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  6. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  7. dsrtne1

dsrtne1 New Member

Welcome to the site. Good luck with your daughters a/c issues.
  8. Jimmiee

Jimmiee New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard. The resistor is prone to failure and when it fails you usually have just 1 blower speed. It's easy to change and fairly inexpensive.
  9. bowwow

bowwow New Member

thanks Jim I had a little problem finding a resistor, the parts people said they have gone through quite a few lately but they ordered me one for 48 bucks and it's and ac delco hopefully that will fix it unless it's a bad wireing or a connector. Do you know if I can reach it by getting behind the glove box. Thanks again-bowwow
  10. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site, try the search button there is alot of good how- to's

:)