Replacement Body Parts

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by psychotrshman, Jan 20, 2011.

1. psychotrshman

psychotrshman New Member

Good afternoon everyone. Hope everyone has had a nice holiday season. I was wondering if anyone knows of a website or vendor that sells the actually body parts for a 1995 Chevy Silverado K1500 4x4. The body has really bad rust on it and I need to replace the cab, bed, and fenders. I've talked to a few body shops and they all want north of $3,500.00 to fix it. Thats not including paint. I've found the fenders from an online vendor for $90.00 apeice which seems reasonable to me, but the only place I've been able to locate a cab and a bed are at local junkyards and they're pretty beat up, if they even have them, which most don't. Any one know of a junkyard in the Cincinnati, Ohio area that has a large selection of chevy trucks or know of a vendor / website that might carry these parts. Any help / guidance is greatly appreciated.

2. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

LMCtruck.com is the usual suggestion for body panels and just about everything else. Try car-parts.com for the cab; It's a network of auto recyclers (step up from junkyards) that list any part you can think of, and the condition they're in.

I have an 89 that needs a cab, and I've found them from $400 - $1500, I just have to save up some more soda cans.

Good luck,

3. 86silverado

86silverado New Member

I hace foung that LMC trucks is the place to go on the trucks......I've used them alot on my 86, not necessarily on body parts but alot of other stuff.....and the parts fit!!!

4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

X3 with LMC. Good service.