Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

replacement fuel lines

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by theres, Aug 1, 2006.

1. theres

theres New Member

I have an 89 Silverado and the fuel lines are realy crusty. Anyone know of any aftermarket replacements available?? I know I'll have to replace the sending unit also but there are plenty of them on-line.
    Thanks... Faithful GM fullsize truck owner since 1975 !!!

2. Luckycat

Luckycat New Member

Why don't you contact a GM truck dealer? They must be able to help you out!!

3. theres

theres New Member

Gas Lines

I have checked with the dealer, they are availble, just looking for a lower cost option. Thanks for the reply.

4. Luckycat

Luckycat New Member

Well, in that case...EBAY may be an option or a retailer...

5. racingfuel24

racingfuel24 New Member

send this guy an email and let him know what you need. deserteagle24_50@yahoo.com i just bought a set of fuel lines from him for 70.00 shipped. he has some new and used, also sending units and pumps. make sure to tell him wether or not its an extended cab or not.
    beats the 230.00 for a set of new feed and return lines