1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Replacing the S.I.L.V.E.R.A.D.O. lettering

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Henchman, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Henchman

Henchman New Member ROTM Winner

So I'm looking to personalize my truck a little bit. I was thinking of taking of the SILVERADO off and replacing it with DESPERADO. Yes or No
  2. ippielb

ippielb Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think it would be very unique, i'll take your old SILVERADO lettering if you do.
  3. daweinah

daweinah New Member

Where would the other letters come from? Same font? Or get some new stick on ones.
  4. Henchman

That's the thing I'm battling with right now. I can't find the same size font so I'm going tohave to order all new letters in a different font.
  5. heavy chevy

heavy chevy New Member ROTM Winner

I say go for it
  6. daweinah

daweinah New Member

Are there any other cars in GMs lineup that use the same font? All you need is a "D" "E" and "P". Maybe yoiu could find em at the junkyard
  7. SouthWolf

SouthWolf New Member

That's awesome, I was thinking of taking the "GM" symbal that sits next to silverado and replacing it with a Silver Autobots Icon.
  8. Henchman

The transformer thing would be awesome. I don't think that Gm has the same font as the Silverado. I did think about that. I love the font that is on the Silverado, be I might be out of luck. I'll get creative.