1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Reputation Button

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by FrigginNoodles, May 24, 2011.

1. I just noticed that little star icon below everyone's posts for reputation. Does anyone use this, or does it go unnoticed and unused?
    1 person likes this.
  2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

I use it!!!! Lol im probably one of the few
    1 person likes this.
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

How do you use it?? What does it mean?
    1 person likes this.
  4. sgtsjj

You just click on the star thing and a little thing will pop up and just do what it says, I use it for members that have posted good info and what not im not exactly sure what it does for the person you add the rep too
    1 person likes this.
  5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

It is to help new members evaluate the reputation of users, and also highlights helpful and friendly users to the regulars around the board. But, for the most part, it does go greatly unused. Keep in mind that you can add positive reputation, neutral reputation, or negative reputation. We welcome all of our users here to make good use of this function for the benefit for all.
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ok where do we see our own Rep's?
    1 person likes this.
  7. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

This is all news to me!! I will be sure to use it next time I see some really helpful post and some really negative post.

X2 on how do I see if I got positive post??
  8. sgtsjj

I think you can go to your profile go to experience and it shows rep there but I don't know if 10 is basic and it goes up or down with people giving you good or bad? Im just guessing here im not exactly sure?!?!!?!

Ok when you are in your setting page it will say where you last rep was and how many "points" you have
    Last edited: May 24, 2011
    2 people like this.
  9. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

I have been trying to find this. I can't :grrrrrr:
    I know how to use it and do but can't figure out, how to see who hit it on you?

GOT IT, nevermind
    1 person likes this.
  10. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Ok Curky. Are you sure now?:lol: