1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Research Project..i need help please

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by mr.copenhagen, Apr 3, 2007.

1. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen Rockstar 100 Posts

hello everyone.. i am doing a research project on Chevy/GMC trucks for a school project in my shop class. iv been looking for sites that would offer info in the trucks but these web sites only offer info of the cars but i need the trucks..can anyone help me out?? if you can please message me or reply to this or even better email me with web sites my email adress is mr.copenhagen1@yahoo.com just state your name and tell me that ur sendin me a web site..any help woudl be greatly apreciated.
  2. mr.copenhagen

can anyone help me??PLEASE???
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

ok, I've done a research project/paper or two in my time. Let's define the scope of the paper.

1) What are you looking to write about? What type of Chevy/GMC truck? Old ones, new ones? Are you writing about the vehicles, how they're used, how they're made, how they last, how many miles they can go, how they're used in popular culture? Each one of those is a different paper.

2) How long does this paper have to be?

3) When's it due? (Don't say tomorrow... :lol: )
  4. mr.copenhagen

well..it is due tomarro lmfao jkjk haha its not due untill late may..but i wanna get this thing on the road bc im not good at writin papers so i know its going to take a long time haha. well those are good questions..i have no idea which one do you think would be easest to research and write about??.. my teacher didnt say how long it had to be or how short but i dont wanna half ass the thing i actually wanna pass aclass for one haha jk

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Well, those questions are the first to answer. This might be one of those papers where it doesn't matter what you write about ... they just want to see you go through the motions of doing research, gathering information and making an argument for something.
  6. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Found some history for you if that helps....
    http://www.chevytrucks.org/resources/history_of_chevy_trucks.htm
    So get to work....:slap:
  7. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

or Canadian history of General Motors that might impress him...
    Browny points for all the :sleep: you do in his class :rofl:
  8. mr.copenhagen

canadian history of GM?? what would you mean bythat?? i know my truck was made in canada that would make a difference??lol

9. mr.copenhagen

haha i dont sleep in class..well atleast not this one hahaha its shop class..my fav one..the others tho lmao jkjk iv got good marks
  10. mr.copenhagen

can anyone give anymore info or what would be the easest topic on gm trucks??