1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Restored Chevy For Sale

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by MXZ1983, Jul 17, 2008.

1. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Rockstar 100 Posts

1983 Silverado, 4 wheel drive, 350 V8 rebuilt about 25000 ago, bored and cammed at that time also, new tranny installed at that time, its an auto, was completely restored from the frame up about 10 or so years ago, fresh paint 2 summers ago, American racing rims and off road tires, true duals with side exits behind the rear tires, custom reupholstered seat, CD player, Kenwood 200W amp, 10" sub, sony explode speakers, heavy duty brush guard off of military truck, 2 inch receiver hitch, lund lighted moon visor, rolled in bed liner, truck is GORGEOUS!!! It really is a looker. Interior is pretty nice, needs a little bit of work but is nice now. New battery, new front brakes, tires have more than 75% on them, 4 wheel works whenever you need it. Truck was very well taken care of, dual gas tanks, I may have left out something because this thing has so much and is so nice. its not perfect but not far from it, trust me, the body lines are great on this thing. the odometer says 106000 but that has nothing to do with anything, the body panels are different, the engine and tranny are different, etc.
    I have looked all over and found that the prices range up to $17000, and mine isn't at that point yet, so I am putting an asking price of $11000 on it, OR BEST OFFER
    It is located in southern WI, so if you have questions about how far you are or anything just email me.
    Tim
    715-891-2709
    timg_1983@hotmail.com
    Platteville, WI 53818 U.S.

I have pictures in my profile and my avatar, it is the blue regular cab...
    any interest please email me at timg_1983@hotmail.com