Reverse Lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by dtzackus, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I think there is going to be a Group buy on these soon..... :gasp:

2. dtzackus

dtzackus New Member

THat is a neat idea, but with the 2011 2500HD, I was upgraded to the class 4 hitch, which is a pain since everything I own is for class 3, so I always need to have the adaptor with me just in case. Where did you buy them at? Thanks in advance, Dan

3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You can get them at the company website: http://www.whitenight.com/index.htm . I think that @Enkeiavalanche is working on a group buy, so you would likely be able to get it a discounted price when he does it.

4. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I wonder how much the group buy will save... I stuck between the whitenight or buying a second 55 watt Navigator light. The one light is great don't get me wrong but I want more light. I'm also looking at the Blazer 7 pin plug in light.

Maybe all of them.... Oh wait that draws to many amps... 320 watts of reverse lights :lol:

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I would not worry too much about Amp draw when backing up for 5 Sec's..

6. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Well I would be drawing 1.5x as much power as the fuse could handle so it would blow the fuse... 22.5 amps being drawn through a 15 amp circuit. and wires only made to handle about 16 amps. Just saying.... Obviously I can update the wires but it was mainly a joke. :glasses: