1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Reverse Lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by dtzackus, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think there is going to be a Group buy on these soon..... :gasp:
  2. dtzackus

dtzackus New Member

THat is a neat idea, but with the 2011 2500HD, I was upgraded to the class 4 hitch, which is a pain since everything I own is for class 3, so I always need to have the adaptor with me just in case. Where did you buy them at? Thanks in advance, Dan
  3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You can get them at the company website: http://www.whitenight.com/index.htm . I think that @Enkeiavalanche is working on a group buy, so you would likely be able to get it a discounted price when he does it.
  4. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

I wonder how much the group buy will save... I stuck between the whitenight or buying a second 55 watt Navigator light. The one light is great don't get me wrong but I want more light. I'm also looking at the Blazer 7 pin plug in light.

Maybe all of them.... Oh wait that draws to many amps... 320 watts of reverse lights :lol:
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would not worry too much about Amp draw when backing up for 5 Sec's..
  6. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

Well I would be drawing 1.5x as much power as the fuse could handle so it would blow the fuse... 22.5 amps being drawn through a 15 amp circuit. and wires only made to handle about 16 amps. Just saying.... Obviously I can update the wires but it was mainly a joke. :glasses: