1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Reviews on some stuff

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by bac-n-afect, Jan 25, 2009.

1. bac-n-afect

bac-n-afect New Member

I was wanting to do a few thing cosmeticly to the silverado but figured I'd ask for imput first.

Bakflip bed cover... They make the G2 now and I think they just came out with a HD model, is it worth it?

Westin stainless, black powder coated cab steps, come with a lifetime waranty, but will I have to fool around with getting them replaced?

Bed Rug bed insert, love the idea but will it interfere with the bakflip teanu?

Granite Alloy GA4.6? look great but are they a good buy @ 850 w shipping?

Thats a start albeit a small one:neutral:
  2. black jack

black jack New Member

you've got a good start. i personally have the stock nurf bars on my av. they look good but i put mud flaps on due to fact i take back road to work and got tired of dirt and mud all time and having to clean it alot. so its helpped it tremendously.also its dark grey met. and just alittle dirt makes it stick out like a sore thumb.
  3. Never Enough

Never Enough New Member

Bakflip - nice unit now that they've redesigned it. Expensive, but a nice unit. The owner of BAK is a heck of a guy - never met someone as excited about their products.

Bedrug - great item. Not for me since I actually load a lot of stuff in and out of my truck. Great quality and very durable.

Westin Platinum Bars - nice and very popular. They wont rust, but the powdercoat will chip off a little eventually. A can of black rustoleum will touch it up just fine though. The bars have a lifetime warranty, but I believe the finish is only a 3year.