Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ride Of The Month- Member information***READ HERE FOR NOMINATION INFO****

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, Nov 3, 2010.

1. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This is a rough guide that is used for ROTM nominees, and information for you to get nominated etc.
    NOMINATIONS: you will need to post a picture of your truck and request to be nominated. The thread for you to do this will be posted up around the 15th of the month in the Members Rides Section.
    The nomination thread will be closed around the 27th of the month prior for the moderators to go thru and decide on the nominees for the ROTM poll. At this time if you are nominated you will be PM'd for your truck info card. If you get this PM you will have a deadline included to be entered into the poll. As a note we usually PM more than the 4 trucks that end up in the final poll, and when PMing we do keep your information for later use in a future ROTM poll.

Guides for NOMINEES:
    When deciding who to include in the poll we take into account the number of posts, as well as the level of activity that you have on the site. The type of truck has NO bearing on weather or not you are picked. We like anything from a show truck to a farm truck since it isnt always the best looking when it comes to trucks. So if you want to be part of the ROTM Feel free to jump in and remeber that the more active a user you are will help.

If you have been part of a ROTM poll
    There is only one time that you can win a ROTM poll, however your truck can be reentered if you did not win, however we will try to keep new trucks in the polls, and will usually have that truck wait for a minimum of 6 months before reentering into a poll.

And remeber to vote for your favorite truck every month!!!
  2. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Damn, 6 months...? LoL I gotta wait till April... LoL
  3. GatorFan6908

GatorFan6908 Member

Thanks!

Thanks for the info. I look forward to entering my truck in the upcoming months...
  4. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks Murdog! Thats a great thread because I know it was a little confusing for me to figure out what was all going on and what I needed to nominate my truck. I hope everyone reads this thread!