1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Ride of the month

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Duramax04, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Duramax04

Duramax04 Rockstar

No offense to Rockheads great lookin truck but i was just wondering if there will be a February ride of the month taking its place..Sorry, i`m still kinda new here and learning.

2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

yea i want there to be too... Not really a truck question but i got a comp tech one. i want to load a pic i have on my computer i took with my camara but it only allows me 97.7MB for a JPEG and its no where near that.... is there anyway i could shrink it somehow so i can post it up?

3. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

host it on photobucket then put in the image code, if you aint got a photobucket PM me and ill give you my email address and ill do it for you.... and yes there will a feburary ROTM contest, i will make a thread for entries post pics there

4. Duramax04

Duramax04 Rockstar

Just so happens theres a good ole boy on here named Matt (md4x4fireman) that has helped me out in the past,you might give him a shout and see if he knows.

5. Duramax04

Duramax04 Rockstar

See, i told ya! he`s already ahead of me.:great:

6. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

There is a free program out there to download called Irfanview. Google it and find the download for it. You can use it to resize your photos (if needed) but you will still need to upload them to Photobucket.com (for free) then paste the image code here. If you try to attach the image to your post by using the options below, you will just end up with a tiny thumbnail of a photo.

Like this:

Attached Files: