1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ride of the Month?!?!?

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by identityPRS, May 29, 2008.

1. identityPRS

identityPRS New Member

RIDE OF THE MONTH??

This is my '04 silverado. gaylord fiberglass toneau cover, LED taillights (incuding turn signals), LED front turn signals and daytime running lamps, LED 3rd brake light, vinal pinstripe flames, dip 20" wheels (24" boss soon, ya!!), kenwood 7019 double din cd/dvd/ipod/navi/bluetooth head unit, kicker L7 10" sub, alpine 600w RMS amplifier, rockford cap, infinity ref. 6.5 components, infinity 4x6 in the rear, blue LED insturment cluster conversion, i think thats about it.......

[​IMG]
  2. sheep

sheep New Member

very nice, if i ever bought a 2wd it would probably look pretty close to that when i finished it, good luck on ROTM!!!
  3. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts

Very Nice!
  4. RockHead

RockHead New Member

Very Nice Truck :great:
  5. crane3447

crane3447 New Member

Very nice! love the blue interior lights. Do you find it any better driving at nite? Was it alot of work?
  6. Flatman

Flatman New Member

sweet truck!
  7. identityPRS

identityPRS New Member

its not really any "better" at night, but it looks alot sweeter thats for sure!! it was alot of work. i had to wire the blue LED's in with resistors on each. i also had to add a few more than was originaly there because LED's are so dirrectinal, there was alot of dark spots and really bright spots. there is about 8 along the MPH alone. 4 along the fuel, temp, etc. theres easily 100 throughout the whole interior. i also did the window and lock controlls on the doors, as well as the headlight switches, air bag display, pretty much everything that was white OEM is now blue LED!! i love it!!
  8. no0b123

no0b123 New Member

That truck looks really nice :great:
    Which Boss rims are you getting? I have #331 and I love them. I recommend HID headlights to you. And I bet the Gaylord toneau cover cost a pretty penny, I can't afford one but I am looking to buy one. Great ride dude.
  9. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

nice truck man that blue in the interior is awesome lookin!!
  10. GoFastPadre

GoFastPadre New Member