1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Rigid Industires Photo Contest (Facebook)

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Jper, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Jper

Jper Member

Hey all! Just thought I would let everyone know that Rigid Industries is offering up some light bars on Facebook! It's a photo contest and there are lots of Dodge's and Fords on there so lets show em some GM/Chevy pride! I've got my rig on there and if you were so inclined I would appreceate any and all votes! The link to the Rigid industries contest app is below. Thanks again for your support, I would love to see GM's and Chevy's dominate this contest!

http://woobox.com/zm9a3n/vote/for/7679

2. Jper

Jper Member

Over 50 views but only 4 votes... C'mon GMTC crew! Perhaps there should be a thread for GMTC members to "like" Facebook contest posts for other members so we all get some help.

3. Jper

Jper Member

Contest canceled due to glitches and errors! Thanks everyone for your support and keep an eye out for a make up contest from Rigid!

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What kind of glitches and errors?

5. Jper

Jper Member

People's votes were not being tallyed correctly and there were other opperating issues as well.