Rigid Industries - Nice Product

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by Silverstreak, Mar 14, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Silverstreak

Silverstreak New Member

I picked up a set of the rigid industries dually LED lights. The housing is very sturdy and overall seems like a quality product. I cut squares into the bottom portion of my nbs silverado grill. Turned out great. Sit a little bit in from the chrome strip on the grill.

Also, couldn't believe how bright they are for drawing less power then my turn signal.

I would recommend these to anyone looking into off road lights.
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You should post some pics...maybe even a shot where you had to do a little bit of cutting. It may be helpful to others who are considering the same type of set up. Glad you're happy with them, they sound great.
  3. Silverstreak

Silverstreak New Member

I will try and snap some today/tomorrow night. I was kind of torn on offroad lights at first. I did not want to drop coin on a light bar, nor did I want to bolt lights to my bumper. This was a nice compromise and looks clean imo. I will be painting the plastic grill mesh black to match the lights.
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That'd be great. I'm sure there a many people floating around here that are in that same boat, thus are always in need of examples to look at and hear about.

Thanks!
  5. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

Yep...definitely needs some pictures to see end results. Little tip on taking pictures of LEDs, take the picture around dusk and a foot away. I also agree with mfleetwood on getting some close ups on where the cutting was done.