1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

RIP Pappa Joe

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Coach24, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Sadly after losing his job Joe Paterno has now lost his life here on earth.
    My condolensces go out to the Paterno family as well as the Penn family and the sportsworld as a whole.

RIP JOE
  2. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Joe will be missed by all who new and loved him. His family, alumni, friends and fans alike will miss this winner.
    R.I.P.
    Joe Paterno
  3. Coach24

No doubt there. He was one classy man. I heard that he donated 4 million to the University , even after the way he was treated. Class of the highest degee
  4. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Member ROTM Winner

Our satellite campus had candle light service for him. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family
  5. Coach24

I just hope they do not tarnish this fine individual anymore. sadly the news is not just talking about his passing but about th scandal that rocked Penn
  6. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Best college football coach and role model of all time. Hands down. Makes you wonder if he wouldn't have been fired if he would've been still alive right now.
  7. Coach24

Agreed. Good family man and extremely LOYAL to those who weren't LoYAL to Him