Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

road noise

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by tech 1955, Jan 18, 2011.

1. tech 1955

tech 1955 New Member

I got on here to let people know there is a 21 page technical service bulletin on the matter of road or wind noise entering the cabin on 2007 to 2011 gmc trucks . Everyone hears noise form the right side usually because your in the drivers seat.I believe it comes on both sides. Just wanted you to know a truck came through the shop the other day and notice there were covers on the vents behind the cab . I talked to the man who first drove the truck from the dealer and was told he drove it right back when he heard the noise and they put the covers on the rear vents. GM knows they have a problem why don"t they put the vcovers on the vents from the factory?