Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Roadmaster Active Suspension: Group Buy

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by moogvo, Jun 26, 2012.

1. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hey guys.

We had a Meet and Greet last weekend in Raleigh when trailer towing came up in conversation. I suggested that any vehicle used for towing and/or hauling loads needs a "Roadmaster Active Suspension". If you are not familiar with this, I would suggest a read of their website at http://www.activesuspension.com/

Having had one of these on my truck, I can tell you that it does everything they claim.

I have been able to work a deal with the company to do a group buy, but in order to offer a group buy for less than 30 people, I have to become a dealer and sell them as a dealer. We need a minimum of 6 people in order to make this work. Retail, these things go for $450 to $500.00, but I can get us hooked up for $325 plus tax per set.

These come with a 2 year warranty and a 30 day unconditional satisfaction guarantee. If, for any reason you decide, after installing them that you don't care for it, we will give you your money back, no questions asked.

Any interest?

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'll be getting one but probably not via the group route. I'm seeing them priced at 350ish at Summit Racing and Strutmasters; you know how the MSRP game goes...