1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Roads are Terrible!!! And getting worse!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by the phantom, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The Cross Bronx is possibly the worst paved road in the US regardless of the weather. I haven't been on it lately, but am sure the cold weather isn't helping. You can almost always find a car pulled over with a flat or an accident and the traffic is brutal.
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Been there done that many times try it in a Big Truck.. Not fun....
  3. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Was in my 1 ton work truck yesterday and on my regular route my head hit the ceiling twice!!! The suspension is quite stiff but jeeez... I saw some Penn dot workers filling in holes with hot patch. They had a propane torch on the back of the truck keeping it warm. Problem was all they were doing was throwing it in clumps in the holes making it a bump instead of a hole:no::neutral:. And now a bunch of tar all down the side of the work truck.. Im sure glad The Phantom is tucked in the barn still.:happy: