Roadship Enterprise :: 1997 Chevrolet Express

Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by moogvo, Oct 30, 2012.

1. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Roadship Enterprise :: 1997 Chevrolet Express (2012-10-30 10:45:04)

2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Needs more Ham Radios, and a CB of course. A 2M just won't do the job when you have all that space to hang another 10 or 12 radios. :lol:

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i dig it.

Alex

4. moogvo

LOL! Actually, it is a dual bander (UHF+VHF) which I primarily use to monitor fire frequencies. I have a 10 meter on my desk that has never been used in 2+ years... (The antenna and coax is still shrink wrapped and my tower is not up yet.

CB? Naaaa. I think I'll pass on that! LOL!

5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Great job on the garage, pictures and info. I love your vehicle name. Great job all the way around........ :great:

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Very nice... Needs a bigger screen and 5.1.. But Great job so far.....:great:

7. moogvo

See... I was going to do all of that since a teardown revealed that the coach and headphone jacks were all wired in mono... Until the wife said "do you think the kids will really notice the difference?" Realizing that I would always be on the "flight deck", and never kicking back in the rear, I decided that it was good enuff for the kids. LOL!!!

8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, this looks great. Nice work on the writeup and presentation of this great van.

9. moogvo

Thank you so much. I will do one for my truck soon too.