Roadship Enterprise :: 1997 Chevrolet Express

Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by moogvo, Oct 30, 2012.

1. moogvo

moogvo Moderator

Roadship Enterprise :: 1997 Chevrolet Express (2012-10-30 10:45:04)
  2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator

Needs more Ham Radios, and a CB of course. A 2M just won't do the job when you have all that space to hang another 10 or 12 radios. :lol:
  3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

i dig it.

Alex
  4. moogvo

moogvo Moderator

LOL! Actually, it is a dual bander (UHF+VHF) which I primarily use to monitor fire frequencies. I have a 10 meter on my desk that has never been used in 2+ years... (The antenna and coax is still shrink wrapped and my tower is not up yet.

CB? Naaaa. I think I'll pass on that! LOL!
  5. donyms

donyms New Member

Great job on the garage, pictures and info. I love your vehicle name. Great job all the way around........ :great:
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Very nice... Needs a bigger screen and 5.1.. But Great job so far.....:great:
  7. moogvo

moogvo Moderator

See... I was going to do all of that since a teardown revealed that the coach and headphone jacks were all wired in mono... Until the wife said "do you think the kids will really notice the difference?" Realizing that I would always be on the "flight deck", and never kicking back in the rear, I decided that it was good enuff for the kids. LOL!!!
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Wow, this looks great. Nice work on the writeup and presentation of this great van.
  9. moogvo

moogvo Moderator

Thank you so much. I will do one for my truck soon too.