1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Robby Gordon rims at $250

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by drumrob, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drumrob

drumrob Rockstar 100 Posts

I am able to get Robby Gordon rims which are off road rims for $250 for anybody who is interested I can get 16's and 17's. For pictures check the website at www.robbygordonoffroad.com

2. Astrnaughtwanabe

Astrnaughtwanabe New Member

can you only get the true beadlock for that price? or can you get the dummy beadlock street wheels?

3. drumrob

drumrob Rockstar 100 Posts

i CAN GET THE TRUE BEADLOCK FOR THAT PRICE

4. Astrnaughtwanabe

Astrnaughtwanabe New Member

i was more interested in the bead lock wannabes (street wheels) in black. but it seems i wont be able to afford them anymore. my tax return went by by to other more responsible crap

5. fatmatmang90

fatmatmang90 New Member

Can you still get the wheels for this price?

- - - Updated - - -

I want the black dummy wheels as well. 17x8 8x6.5.

6. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

yeah, I hate when that happens....plan on buying something, then other expenses
    jump into my wallet, knock the moths out of the wallet, and in return steal my
    cash or credit cards !!!! Brian

7. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

This thread hasn't been posted in for 4 years. The original poster has not logged in in over 2 years. I am going to guess not.

Closing thread...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.