1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rocker Pod Cargo Step Giveaway

Discussion in 'Ultimate Truck Gear' started by ChevyFan, Dec 10, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Ok everyone, I just worked out another product giveaway for a set of Rocker Pods (see Ultimate Truck Gear Website) to give to one member of the GMTruckClub.com website! There will be some rules and an entry form appear on this website (GMTruckclub.com) that you will have to fill-out to be eligibile.

[​IMG]

Quick Rocker Pod Giveaway Facts:

• Ultimate Truck Gear is looking for someone who owns a full-size Chevy truck who wants a free set of Rocker Pods!
    • The owner will get a free set in exchange for letting his/her truck be showcased.
    • Whoever gets these must install them or have them installed and be willing to take some photos and do a product review.
    • All GMTruckClub.com members who want to participate will have to fill out an official entry form (coming soon).
    • Rules and other details will come soon. This campaign will start soon and will wrap-up in March or April of 2009.
    • Only members on GMTruckClub.com who have posted at least 25 messages and those who have a photo album on the site are elligible.
    Let's get a running tally of members to this site who are interested in this giveaway. If you are interested, feel free to reply to this message! Hitting reply is NOT an entry into the giveaway, that will come later only through an on-line form on GMTruckClub.com

What are Rocker Pods?
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gay03ycrlhc&eurl=http://www.ultimatetruckgear.com/[/media]
  2. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I don't know how you do it Steve but your awesome. I was actually going to buy a set of these but now I'll wait.
  3. zach45

zach45 New Member 100 Posts

im in.... new 2008 leveled with 33x1.5 toyos..
    i would be more then willing
  4. SoonerSilverado11

SoonerSilverado11 New Member 100 Posts

I'm in for sure!
  5. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm totally in for this one.
  6. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

they would look good on the Sarge!
  7. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm in, though I doubt they'd want to put them on my old suburban....
  8. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm in, old burb or not!
  9. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Very generous of the Rocker Pod people to help out with the contest!
  10. sweetdawg99

sweetdawg99 New Member

did someone say free stuff? i am in!