Rocker Pod Giveaway - Cargo Step Storage for your Truck

Discussion in 'Ultimate Truck Gear' started by ChevyFan, Jan 24, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Ultimate Truck Gear
    and GMTruckClub.com
    have teamed up to give away a set of
    Rocker Pods!

Rocker Pod Giveaway!
    It's time to do another GMTruckClub.com giveaway. We're teaming up with Pete (Doberman) from Ultimate Truck Gear to give away a set of Rocker Pods!

[​IMG]

Quick Rocker Pod Giveaway Facts:

Not a random contest. This is not a contest per-sey, it's a giveaway to bring together one GMTruckClub.com member and Ultimate Truck gear. Ultimate Truck Gear is looking for a full-sized Chevy Truck owner who wants a free set of Rocker Pods that will have them installed, take photos, do a write-up and give an honest opinion.

Vehicles Eligible. Any full-size GM product. Silverado, Sierra, Suburban, Yukon, Tahoe, Avalanche and Hummer H2 or H3.

Responsibilities. The truck owner will get a free set (product and shipping) in exchange for letting his/her Full-Sized GM truck be showcased. Whoever gets these must install them or have them installed (you must pay for installation charges if you have them installed) and be willing to take photos and do a product review. If you have visions of never installing these and just selling them on eBay, then this event is not for you.

How to enter. You can officially "enter" by sending a Private Message on GMTruckClub.com to Doberman. You can also reply to this message on GMTruckClub.com. You must 1) describe your truck, 2) any modifications that you have, 3) what you like about the Rocker Pod concept and when you can have them installed. Please send a photo of your truck!

Dates: This campaign starts now and ends on April 1, 2009. -- Dates may change!

Qualifications. Only members on GMTruckClub.com who have posted at least 25 messages and those who have a photo album on the site are elligible! You must have a photo of your truck in your GMTruckClub.com users photo album.

Other rules. These rules can change at any time, without notice, please check back often.

[​IMG]
  2. Doberman

Doberman New Member

Great! Steve, I'm looking forward to this promotion. Just to let everyone know we are looking at all GM trucks, weather they are stock or customized. The final decision on the winner will be decided as impartially as possible. At this time I want to thank everyone who has shown an interest in our product, I appreciate all the encouragement. NOW LET THE FIRST EVER ROCKER POD PROMOTION BEGIN!!.....Good Luck to ALL!! :happy:
  3. ibmoses

ibmoses New Member 100 Posts

2003 Silverado 2WD with towing package

My truck gets used. I haul stuff all the time. Yesterday I hauled some huge rocks. last weekend I hauled a load of gravels. If I need to I can put my father in laws Toyota pickup in the back of my truck and haul it too:money:...this is a real truck not a show truck.
    When I bought this truck new I considered a tool box but I knew that would not allow me to use the truck like I intended...to haul stuff. With a tool box in the back I could not haul the thirty bales of pine straw or the 50 bags of mulch for the landscaping at my home. With a tool box in the back I would not be able to haul the rip-rap, the gravel or the huge rocks because the tool box would be in the way. So I just have all my stuff crammed up under the backseat and find myself constantly having to move it around because it gets in the way.The Rocker Pods would allow me to store all of that gear and a whole lot more.

No need for me to pay someone to mount the rocker pods..I can do it.
    Bert:eek:ut:

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  4. handy_kinda_guy

handy_kinda_guy New Member

2007 Sierra Rocker Pod entry

I do think that the Rocker Pods donated by
    Ultimate Truck Gear
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

would look great on my 2007 GMC Sierra. I haven't done any mechanical modifications but have added some custom stripes. This was just to make it look a little different from the hundreds of other trucks around. I've also added a under seat storage box made by Du-Ha. The one problem I have found is I still don't have enough storage when I go out of town scuba diving, if I could put the things I have in my under sear storage somewhere else I could then keep the sensitive and expensive other qear in the truck. Being out of sight would also help. Why beak in, if it looks like there is nothing inside. I would like to get them installed before spring break-up that way I can start utilizing the extra space right away. Thanks for have the opportunity to win something that is well thought up and a made in Canada product.

Ron Cooper
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  5. ChevyFan

Great loking trucks guys. Remember, read the rules, you have to have 25 posts (or otherwise prove that you're a good contributing member of GMTC).
  6. ChevyFan

Keep the posts coming in guys! Lots of great looking trucks!
  7. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I entered via PM to Doberman.
  8. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'll be doing the same.
  9. plumber_rob

plumber_rob New Member 100 Posts

I entered by PM.
  10. ChevyFan

Keep it going guys!