Rocker Pod Giveaway - Cargo Step Storage for your Truck

Discussion in 'Ultimate Truck Gear' started by ChevyFan, Jan 24, 2009.

1. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Good luck to all!

2. Doberman

Doberman Rockstar

Could these be destined for some one at GMTruckClub!!...And not just for a pickup truck.

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  3. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

HMMM....all the crap in my burban for my two dogs would go nicely in these!!! I wonder if they can double as a cooler?? I would have to get them rhino lined as i plan this for the bottom of the beast from the trim on down to replace all the chrome panels

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  4. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I believe they can be had without the chrome - recall that being said but not sure. They'd look hefty and rugged rhino lined, though! Woot!

5. vncj96

i have wanted to get my rocker panels rhinoed for a couple years now but the summer tends to go bye to fast, so hopefully i can do it this year. I think th beast would look pretty sweet with that and those pods all rhinoed!!

6. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I agree!

Come to think of it... I don't know that an entire Suburban rhino lined wouldn't look super sweet, and totally rugged! lol

Doberman... those pictures so totally put me in the mood to win this stuff..! Thanks for the incentive!

7. vncj96

if i can figure out my oil issue and save the beast from death that would be pretty cool, full rhino with a 6 inch lift and some meats!!

8. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I enter by PM to Doberman.

Having them Rhino lined is definitely a sweet idea. I like the cooler thought too. I want to install tool drawers in a set. So many options and only one set to give away.

I think ultimate gear should run this contest once a year, or month or even weekly. :lol:

9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

The odds of being selected for this contest are actually pretty good overall. It does take a quick little PM or public post in this forum with the criteria discussed in this first post, but overall if should be easier to be the selected prize-winner than other contests when you're talking about odds.

10. vncj96

WOOT! WOOT! I like my odds then, and bry2500, I like your drawer idea! Mix that with mine and you have a cooler that can slide out!!