1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Rocker Pods from Ultimate Truck Gear

Discussion in 'Ultimate Truck Gear' started by ChevyFan, Nov 12, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Now that this product has been out there nearly six months, just curious how everyone who's got a set installed likes them so far.

Pete, what's next?

2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Well, not many people answering this one...!

I'll just say I love the set I have. They look good, they are super handy, they attract a lot of attention, and and are holding up really good to the wear and tear. I've purposefully not been nice to them and they're still almost like new.

I'm sure everyone that's interested has read my posts and blogs so I won't go into detail, but I would love to hear how others are liking their set as well.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That's a tough looking Burban to say the least. :great: