1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rocker Pods on Truck-U on Speed Channel

Discussion in 'Ultimate Truck Gear' started by ChevyFan, Mar 7, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Keep your eyes open for the Rocker Pod being installed on Truck Universe on the Speed Channel starting tomorrow and replaying several times during the week. I'm going to DVR it and watch it sometime this week. WTG Pete for all the attention you've gotten on these.
  2. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Congratulations! A well deserved honor for such a great guy and product.
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thanks for telling us Steve, I will have to get up before noon now just to watch that because I don't have a DVR! Boy that will be a HUGE boost for business, and with a little bit of TV magic they will install them in about 5 minutes! I wish installations in general were that fast, they always make things look super easy to install! ROCK ON ROCKER PODS :fighting0037:
  4. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'll definitely be looking for it. Thanks for the heads up.
  5. Doberman

Doberman New Member

ROCKER POD ON SPEED CHANNEL MARCH 15th

First off, thanks to everyone for all your great support. Just a little correction, the ROCKER PODs will be shown on 'Truck Universe' on SUNDAY MARCH 15th at 8:30am EST, and will be repeated on MONDAY MARCH 16th at 3:30pm EST. This is all on Speed Channel, it will also be repeated twice in May.

Thanks,
    Pete
  6. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Didn't see it today on T. U... maybe it's set to air later this week or something. Will certainly look for it!
  7. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

aHA! That might be why! LOL

Thanks for the correction, Pete. I'm going back to bed... :glasses:
  8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

OH MAN! I got up this morning at 7:00am to watch it too! I usually don't get up until noon now that I am layed off, I had to stop watching truck universe it was making me spend too much money! Okay I will be ready March 15th now :gasp:
  9. ChevyFan

Sorry, I must have gotten my signals crossed when I posted that day!
  10. ChevyFan