Rocker Pods on Truck-U on Speed Channel

Discussion in 'Ultimate Truck Gear' started by ChevyFan, Mar 7, 2009.

1. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I know I recorded it. I'll watch it in a bit.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

3. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I just set the DVR for tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I just watched the video via Steve's link and that is really cool, I missed it on TV today because I slept in until noon again. I wish I was working right now, I would definately buy a set for my big truck. Thanks Steve for posting the link for all of us forgetful people, without Tivo!

5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Wow! It looked like installation was far easier than I expected it to be. I'm wary of drilling in things because I inevitably get something wrong, but I think I can handle that!

6. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I caught it too. Looked really good and the guys were nice when mentioning the product. Glad Ultimate Truck Gear got a spot and got such a good mention. I'm guessing they had more than a few messages on their voicemail when they got into work this morning. :)

7. Doberman

Doberman Rockstar

Thanks! to everyone who watched it. Everyone at the shop including me were very happy with the presentation. Bruno and Matt made it look easy.....not that its not....BUT you WILL get your hands dirty. LOL!! :happy:

Cheers!
    Pete

8. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I just watched it. I saved it to show the wife what they are. This means that I'm gonna have to watch a Dr. Phill show for this. Better than American Idol!!!

9. ibmoses

ibmoses Rockstar 100 Posts

I missed it... I will see if I can search the guide and find it and PVR it.

Bert

10. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Bert, look above, earlier on in this thread, for a direct link.