Rocker Pods - Thoughts

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by ResOps, Jul 31, 2009.

1. ResOps

ResOps Member

I'm gathering up my add-ons before the trucks even built but thats ok.. I'm in Ontario Canada and we have some dirty winters...Any thoughts on how these would hold up to the snow and salt?
    I like the looks of these and think my new Crew Cab would look good with them

2. gatormike69

gatormike69 Rockstar 100 Posts

SPRINGTHING has them on his truck, I believe.. Don't know if he's been around any snow with them though..

3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Res-

The pods are actually made in Toronto, so they will hold up great to the winters. The owner (Doberman, on this board) has a set installed that have been there as long as he's been selling them and they still pretty much look like new. Check his profile for pictures of his truck.

They are made out of extruded aluminum, are welded extremely well, and come with marine grade stainless steel hardware. Everything from the actual RPs right down to the brackets, you should be good to go with the Canadian weather and road salt.

If you have any other questions I'd be able to help answer them. Send me a PM or an email. You can also contact Ultimate Truck Gear through their website or by sending a PM to Doberman.

4. ResOps

ResOps Member

Tx Springthing- I downloaded the .pdf for the crewcab specs. I'm a little further north the TO but like the style compared to a regular running board.