1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rockford Fosgate RFX-9400 and (2) Rockford Fosgate 8 disc changer RFX-8810 $350 obo

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by diver73, May 10, 2007.

1. diver73

diver73 New Member

Rockford Fosgate RFX-9400 and (2) Rockford Fosgate 8 disc changer RFX-8810 $250

I have for sale a Rockford Fosgate RFX-9400 and (2) Rockford Fosgate 8 disc changer RFX-8810. No remote control for stereo. 1 hard faceplate carry case and 2 soft faceplate carry cases. Stereo has MP3 capabilities and (3) 5v pre amp outputs, 2 aux inputs. asking $250 for all 3 items. Will consider trades flowmaster mufflers, cash is always better though 817-845-8496 Sam
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2007
  2. diver73

diver73 New Member

items are back for sale last buyer did not come thru. so serious buyer's only
  3. Flatman

Flatman New Member ROTM Winner

What size tires are you wanting?
  4. diver73

diver73 New Member

hey flatman thanks for the reply i have already got tires and a tonneau lid i forgot to edit the post gonna do that right now though. still need flowmasters or cash
  5. Flatman

Flatman New Member ROTM Winner

Hey Diver,

How much for just the head unit?