1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rockstar Wheels on new Silverado?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by '10-Silverado, Mar 28, 2010.

1. '10-Silverado

'10-Silverado New Member

Anyone got pics of a new body style silverado with matte black XD Series Rockstar wheels? Or does anyone have any they would want to part with? I'm was looking for wheels for my truck and the Rockstars will look awesome! I just haven't seen them on my body style and wanted to see what they looked like before I bought some.
  2. rivera5130

rivera5130 New Member

3. sharpshooterusmc

sharpshooterusmc New Member 100 Posts

hey man
    dont get me wrong, rockstars are an awsome looking wheel but everyone has them now, they dont provide any originality to a truck anymore because everywhere u go, there will be a truck with rockstars. dont we customize our trucks to be original.
    just my 2cents
  4. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP New Member 100 Posts

ive only seen one truck with them around here..but i guess it just depends where youre at :neutral:
  5. sharpshooterusmc

sharpshooterusmc New Member 100 Posts

oh, im camp pendleton calli and they are everywhere over here, and back home in louisiana, they still have quite a few trucks with them
  6. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP New Member 100 Posts

im sure theres more around here but i dont get out much haha i prefer to stay out in the sticks where youre lucky to find sombody with a matching set of tires haha
  7. rivera5130

rivera5130 New Member

I was gonna say something similar, but to each their own. Hell, I was this close to getting a set myself, but the fact they are very very common is a bit of a turnoff. Theres 2 trucks on my street and 2 at work with these, let alone the trucks I see driving around. Dont get me wrong, its a nice wheel design, just very very common (I guess that has to count for something.)
  8. ZSI52

ZSI52 New Member 100 Posts

I love them. If I was lifting my truck I wouldn't get them since everyone around me has them, but Im lowering it so i'll be picking up a set when I can afford them.
  9. '10-Silverado

'10-Silverado New Member

If anyone has a suggestion for another wheel I'm open, but so far those are the best looking ones I've seen. Black truck..Black wheels. It's what I want, but everything else I've found has been too chunky.
  10. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts