Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rockstarr Center caps Painted Gloss Black and Pic's!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey everyone i have pic's of the center cap's and the star's painted and would like to know what yall think.

10-14-11_1251.jpg 10-14-11_1252.jpg 10-14-11_1253.jpg
  2. Steban

Steban Rockstar

Do you have a pic of them on the rim?
  3. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

It looks like you did a good job painting them but need pics on rim to tell ya
  4. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah ill have a pic on the rims sometime monday i'm busy and want be in town this whole weekend. I also have to get done painting them and buy another bottle of paint and then get done sanding the 1 center cap and the 3 stars i can do that monday or so and maybe have them on the truck tuesday just takes time ha.
  5. IdahoChevy91

IdahoChevy91 Member 100 Posts

Lookin good so far man
  6. Rockstarrchevy81

Thanks man. I will finish it up by monday or tuesday! Monday i'll have to buy another bottle of Rustoleum Speciality Plastic and will finsh prepping painting. and clear coating the center caps and will begin to sand the heck outta the star's and get them painted and hopefully everything will be on truck tuesday sometime!
  7. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

looks great rockstar! Can't wait to see them on the rig!
  8. Rockstarrchevy81

Thanks man. The center caps are really easy to sand and paint and follow the right directions of coats and dry time. The Star's are harder to prep and paint i tried to do the second star and it didnt want to do like the 1 star i have that looks damn good. I'll have the Center cap's finished for sure by tomorrow just not sure about the Star's ha.
  9. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Great job on the center caps.:great:now lets see a pic of them on the rims
  10. IdahoChevy91

IdahoChevy91 Member 100 Posts

Look forward to seeing them man!