Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Roll bar (or whatever its called) for 07s?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by NRAsticker, Nov 26, 2007.

1. NRAsticker

NRAsticker Rockstar

I know they're kinda way outta style, but I want a roll bar for my 07 crew cab Silverado to mount 4 KCs on. Yall know what im talkin about...heres GoRhinos version with 2 bars: http://gorhino.com/rhino-bedbars/rhino-bedbars.html Problem is, I dont want the 2 bar version. Someone used to make one, two, and three bar versions but I've been asking around and no one seems to know anyone who still does. It does not need to be functional, won't be frame mounted (just bolted to the bed), and I just want it for the looks and to mount the lights on, and maybe a bolt spot for dual 2' CB antennas. Any information would be great. Thanks.

2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

truckers call those "headache racks". As to where you can find them, you may want to try your local camper-top dealer. I know my local camper-top dealr has all sorts of stuff for trucks, including nerf bars and hitches.

3. NRAsticker

NRAsticker Rockstar

No the last thing on earth i want is a headache rack. I want the roll bar style like that link i sent [​IMG]

is nothing atall like a headache rack:
    http://www.truckaccessorywholesale.com/specials/headache_racks.html

4. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I know for a fact GoRhino carrie the triple/double as well but I can't seem to find it now. Check out truckaddons.com they should have a number there to call and ask. :great:

5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Back in the day, Smittybilt was tops for tube bumpers and roll bars. I went to their site and they look like they specialize in Jeep products now and don't have roll bars. I Googled and found this site with a few to choose from. Good luck!

6. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Check out a local welder/fabricator shop. I bet they would make you just what you want for around the price of the headache rack you posted.

You don’t say where you are from, I’m here in Maine and would be more than happy to make you one anyway you want but I bet it would cost more to ship it than to build it. So look around locally.

Other than that I would try all the local parts stores that have accessories like push bars, steps, and the like.

7. NRAsticker

NRAsticker Rockstar

back in the day, I had a 98 tahoe n all this junk was available...now all anyone can tell me is GoRhino with their double bar roll bar. Checking around is a good idea, all someone would need would be a pipe bender and some experience. Thanks for that suggestion. I am in Oklahoma.