Roll Cage

Discussion in 'Chevy Blazer Forum (GMC Jimmy)' started by PitKrew, Oct 23, 2009.

  1. PitKrew

    PitKrew New Member

    I had a 1981 Chevy Blazer and it had a roll cage in it for when you took the back off, I know have a 1984 and would like to find the same style rollcage, any ideas on where I can grab one other than the wrecker???
  2. KidHauler

    KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

    When I was looking for a body (75 Jimmy) I found a place called Wyoming Classic Cars, near Casper. They had a few decent bodies, and I think I saw a roll bar or two.

    You're closer to them then I was, but it might be worth a trip. Look them up on the net, or try craigslist.

    Good luck,
  3. WatchMovieOnz

    WatchMovieOnz New Member

    I would like to finish up the front section of my cage. I normally order my stuff from S&W race cars but I was hoping to get it locally this time around. Does anyone know where you can get some? DOM tubing. Watch Free Movies Online

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos