1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Roll Cage

Discussion in 'Chevy Blazer Forum (GMC Jimmy)' started by PitKrew, Oct 23, 2009.

1. PitKrew

PitKrew New Member

I had a 1981 Chevy Blazer and it had a roll cage in it for when you took the back off, I know have a 1984 and would like to find the same style rollcage, any ideas on where I can grab one other than the wrecker???
  2. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

When I was looking for a body (75 Jimmy) I found a place called Wyoming Classic Cars, near Casper. They had a few decent bodies, and I think I saw a roll bar or two.

You're closer to them then I was, but it might be worth a trip. Look them up on the net, or try craigslist.

Good luck,
  3. WatchMovieOnz

WatchMovieOnz New Member

I would like to finish up the front section of my cage. I normally order my stuff from S&W race cars but I was hoping to get it locally this time around. Does anyone know where you can get some? DOM tubing. Watch Free Movies Online