1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Roll Call for OK/MO/AR corner!

Discussion in 'MO - Missouri Chevy Truck Club' started by Springthing, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

How about a show of hands for those that are in the Tulsa, OK/Lil' Rock, AR/Springfield, MO/Joplin, MO area?

Am about in Branson, Missouri right here - about 1/2hr north of the Arkansas/Missouri state line.
  2. SoonerSilverado11

SoonerSilverado11 Rockstar 100 Posts

Well, not in Tulsa. But, I am in Norman! Boomer Sooner!
  3. rings

rings New Member

Im in OKC...wish I was closer to the NE OK border. NW Ark has some AWESOME roads!!
  4. identityPRS

identityPRS Rockstar 100 Posts

tulsa here!!
  5. Springthing

There has GOT to be more people living around here.. I'm stuck behind them all the time when I drive anywhere!

Speak up! Where are you??
  6. DOC

DOC New Member

I'm about 10 mi. east of springfield.
  7. i'm an Okie ... about 35 miles off I-40, close to McAlester
    spend a lot of time with my friends in Arkansas though, i have a brother in Bryant just outside Little Rock that i stay with from time to time
  8. Springthing

I'll look for you riding down the highway at some point... If you ever see a black suburban besides you with a guy honking and waving that'll be me, ok? :)
  9. lol ok so i shouldnt get too worried about it if that happens
    me and my brother are on several other forums and we try to plan a meet about every couple of months. maybe we can work up a meet where you can come hang out with us some time.
  10. Henchman

Henchman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I've been through Joplin....does that count?