Roll Call for OK/MO/AR corner!

Discussion in 'MO - Missouri Chevy Truck Club' started by Springthing, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Springthing

Springthing New Member

How about a show of hands for those that are in the Tulsa, OK/Lil' Rock, AR/Springfield, MO/Joplin, MO area?

Am about in Branson, Missouri right here - about 1/2hr north of the Arkansas/Missouri state line.
  2. SoonerSilverado11

SoonerSilverado11 New Member

Well, not in Tulsa. But, I am in Norman! Boomer Sooner!
  3. rings

rings New Member

Im in OKC...wish I was closer to the NE OK border. NW Ark has some AWESOME roads!!
  4. identityPRS

identityPRS New Member

tulsa here!!
  5. Springthing

Springthing New Member

There has GOT to be more people living around here.. I'm stuck behind them all the time when I drive anywhere!

Speak up! Where are you??
  6. DOC

DOC New Member

I'm about 10 mi. east of springfield.
  7. chriskelley2003

chriskelley2003 New Member

i'm an Okie ... about 35 miles off I-40, close to McAlester
    spend a lot of time with my friends in Arkansas though, i have a brother in Bryant just outside Little Rock that i stay with from time to time
  8. Springthing

Springthing New Member

I'll look for you riding down the highway at some point... If you ever see a black suburban besides you with a guy honking and waving that'll be me, ok? :)
  9. chriskelley2003

chriskelley2003 New Member

lol ok so i shouldnt get too worried about it if that happens
    me and my brother are on several other forums and we try to plan a meet about every couple of months. maybe we can work up a meet where you can come hang out with us some time.
  10. Henchman

Henchman New Member

I've been through Joplin....does that count?
  11. Springthing

Springthing New Member

Muahaha! Ok, I'll let that one slide... you're in! :great:
  12. Henchman

Henchman New Member

I'm from poo-dunk Centralia, Missouri!
  13. bobbo

bobbo New Member

Springfield, Missouri here! :)

Attached Files:

14. Springthing

Springthing New Member

Not too far away, bobo...! Hope it's a little sunnier up there than it is down here!
  15. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles New Member

Mo. Members

I'm a new guy . We're about 7 miles from Mansfield , Mo. Down in a Hollar in the Douglas County Triangle (Ava/Mansfield/Macomb) 50 miles east of Springfield off of I-60 . Bought a 96' Tahoe LT with 178k. in March .
    Turned out it needed alot of work,it looks like the truck was in deep water for a time .The rear brake lines/main front to rear line "blew" from rust while bleeding them out after the brake job . The rear axle U-bolts are rusted good too .
    So far I've resealed and detailed the engine ,new brakes,hardware,lines , wheel cyls. master cyl, Accel Coil , MSD Super Conductor Wires ,Bosch Plat. +4's ,K&N Air Filter,GM Single Row True Roller set and cover .
    I still need to replace the Ball Joints,Tie Rod Ends, Pitman Arm,Front/Rear Bushings and Shackles and shocks, Magnaflow S/Steel 2 into 1 Muffler .Soon Spun Metallic S/Steel Universal Cats' .
    It's been down a month and I'm gittin' tired and want it back on the road . Should have it running today (nicked the radiator with the A/C mount bracket ^*%&%^$$% !) .
    Found that out the other night the hard way , filling it up with Dex/Water I found a "squirter" about dead center in the core . Got it fixed just need a few hose clamps to tidy up the hoses (hate those OEM Spring Clamps) .
    It's a good rig , drives decent and gets great mileage .
    Maybe see a few of you around .
    Later ,
    Steve
  16. Kmodek

Kmodek New Member

Still in MO!

I'm not in the SE area, I'm in Saint Peters MO, outside St. Louis.
    Can I come too? :)
  17. lostnsand

lostnsand New Member

am forward deployed navy right now but grew up about an hour and a half north of Springfield on 65
  18. Springthing

Springthing New Member

Hey, if anyone is willing to make the trip... we may just have a lunch at some point. Saint Peters..?... sure! Close enough! :) I'll keep everyone apprised of a possible lunch over the course of the next few months. What'say??
  19. hardwickn

hardwickn New Member

oklahoma city here tinker afb
  20. bigcrippledan

bigcrippledan New Member

Newbie here! Rocking in Ozark, Mo. Grew up down in West Plains.