1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Roll Call For Regional Summer Truck Meets

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, May 20, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

@LOVINTHESTORM is another southern member added to the list of many members going to the southern meet. and.. is my banner guy!!! THANKS LTS.. your awesome
  2. Grizzly Guy

Grizzly Guy New Member 100 Posts

Looks like I"ll be able to make this meet and greet.Stewiacke is a nice little village just off the Trans canada Highway,102 running North to South.
  3. GMCErica

THAT IS AWESOME|!! Would you be able to take the banner with you for the atlantic canada meet??, if I mailed it out to you next week.. I am in BC and I am not going to that meet.. i need someone who will let me mail it to them... please PM me if you are willing to help me out... thanks..
  4. GMCErica

Got two members to take the banners!! One for the southern meet and eastern Canada meet... THANKS GUYS!! Is there any other volunteers to take a banner to their meet??
    I need a volunteer for:

USA-
    MIDWEST
    NORTHEAST
    WEST

CANADA-
    ONTARIO

THANKS EVERYONE :)
  5. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm in for the Northeast. PM me and I'll give you my address for the banner. Can't wait to see it!
  6. GMCErica

Your Awesome~~ NORTHEAST is covered!

USA- needed
    WEST
    MIDWEST

CANADA- needed
    ONTARIO