Roll Call Motorcycle Riders/ Watch out for motorcycles

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by b-radical, Dec 6, 2012.

1. b-radical

b-radical Rockstar 100 Posts

I've been neglecting my truck and the forum lately. I got a motorcycle (Buell Blast) and have been rollin' everywhere with a kool-aid smile.

I just wanna shout out to all the riders on the forum and ask all the drivers to plese keep an eye out for us.

If your a Rider post what you ride, hopefully its american (ha ha).

2. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Currently on a triumph 675 do most all my riding in the north ga mountains and surrounding areas if its not on a track. Occasionally take it out on campus in ttown but don't trust a lot of the kids around here

3. b-radical

b-radical Rockstar 100 Posts

very nice, Funny you say that, funnier that I read your post today. today I almost got hit by a car while walking from campus to my girlfriends car.

So on this whole forum there is only one rider? Maybe everyone is ashamed of their import ;)

4. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We had an older thread showing off bikes. But yes lots a ricers. I'm a v twin guy myself.

5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Not all ricer's. 06 Harley Street Glide!!

6. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

I've ridden for years and am currently on a '03 Softail Deuce Anniversary. I like it but I may sell it in the spring to upgrade to a Streetglide. I'd kill to get my hands on a Buell Cyclone or Ducati Dievel and may swing that way.

[​IMG]

7. cliff883

cliff883 New Member

I ride a 2004 Hd Sportster 1200.

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

When I lived in Austin, TX I used to ride, as you get three riding seasons (spring, summer, & fall) if you're willing to ride in the heat. Here's the 2000 Katana 750 I owned.
    2000_katana_750.jpg

Once I get acreage in the country and get settled on it I might consider another bike. If/when that happens it won't be another sport bike. I'm older now and would prefer a riding position that's less taut.

9. JohnTSSG

JohnTSSG New Member

There is only one bike well for me Personally I own a 2010 Street Glide. This is my summer mode of transportation I was hoping to ride Sunday but Mother nature had different plans dang her hide. Hit us with a couple of inches of snow tonight so no scootering around this weekend. Oh well. Guess I will just have to drive the truck. LOL

10. JeffsChevy

JeffsChevy New Member

I own a 2011 Harley Davidson FLHTCK...... jeffs 146.jpg I am just Thankful for a Understanding Wife that also enjoys Riding with me.