1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Roll Call Motorcycle Riders/ Watch out for motorcycles

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by b-radical, Dec 6, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. b-radical

b-radical New Member 100 Posts

I've been neglecting my truck and the forum lately. I got a motorcycle (Buell Blast) and have been rollin' everywhere with a kool-aid smile.

I just wanna shout out to all the riders on the forum and ask all the drivers to plese keep an eye out for us.

If your a Rider post what you ride, hopefully its american (ha ha).
  2. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Currently on a triumph 675 do most all my riding in the north ga mountains and surrounding areas if its not on a track. Occasionally take it out on campus in ttown but don't trust a lot of the kids around here
  3. b-radical

b-radical New Member 100 Posts

very nice, Funny you say that, funnier that I read your post today. today I almost got hit by a car while walking from campus to my girlfriends car.

So on this whole forum there is only one rider? Maybe everyone is ashamed of their import ;)
  4. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We had an older thread showing off bikes. But yes lots a ricers. I'm a v twin guy myself.
  5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Not all ricer's. 06 Harley Street Glide!!
  6. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 New Member 100 Posts

I've ridden for years and am currently on a '03 Softail Deuce Anniversary. I like it but I may sell it in the spring to upgrade to a Streetglide. I'd kill to get my hands on a Buell Cyclone or Ducati Dievel and may swing that way.

[​IMG]
  7. cliff883

cliff883 New Member

I ride a 2004 Hd Sportster 1200.
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

When I lived in Austin, TX I used to ride, as you get three riding seasons (spring, summer, & fall) if you're willing to ride in the heat. Here's the 2000 Katana 750 I owned.
    2000_katana_750.jpg

Once I get acreage in the country and get settled on it I might consider another bike. If/when that happens it won't be another sport bike. I'm older now and would prefer a riding position that's less taut.
  9. JohnTSSG

JohnTSSG New Member

There is only one bike well for me Personally I own a 2010 Street Glide. This is my summer mode of transportation I was hoping to ride Sunday but Mother nature had different plans dang her hide. Hit us with a couple of inches of snow tonight so no scootering around this weekend. Oh well. Guess I will just have to drive the truck. LOL
  10. JeffsChevy

JeffsChevy New Member

I own a 2011 Harley Davidson FLHTCK...... jeffs 146.jpg I am just Thankful for a Understanding Wife that also enjoys Riding with me.