1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Roll Call Motorcycle Riders/ Watch out for motorcycles

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by b-radical, Dec 6, 2012.

1. zuki82

zuki82 Member 100 Posts

b-rad, I aint ashamed of my rice! Just look at my name! That's what I ride, 82 zuki GS 850!!!!! My wife rides an Intruder! That's v-twin classy, rice dependability! If your gonna ride USA, that Buel wasn't it! Its as much rice as mine!
  2. ridick_bowen

ridick_bowen Rockstar 100 Posts

3. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I use to have an 01 929RR
    Picture 056.jpg The funny thing is @TimTom64b is I hit a deer at about 70mph right near your house(I think, I saw your truck near there assuming thats where you lived.) I was just past the car shop coming from strawberry fields when a deer glanced off of me. I didnt crash but it broke my turn signal, bent my brake lever and broke my ex-girlfriends foot. This was back in 2006. It was the second deer I hit with it so I had to sell it because it wasnt enjoyable anymore.

I love the Hondas myself heres my other toy 0907131825b.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I had a 06 Honda Ridgeline I bought brand new.. I put about 30k miles on it and had no problems with it but it just wasnt enough truck for me. So that went down the road.